SMAC Basketball Club
Welcome to the 2015 Central Ohio and North Central Ohio SMAC Basketball Club season!:
2015 Raffle Ticker Fundraiser Winners:
- 1st Prize...Danielle Smathers
- 2nd Prize...Stephanie Truex
- 3rd Prize...Fred Thomas
- 4th Prize...Julia Pharmer
- 5th Prize...Beth Collis
- Thanks to all participants for the support of our travel basketball teams!
To participate on a 2015 Score More Athletic Club (SMAC) a parent/guardian must complete the three forms below as well as read over and familiarize themselves with the Ohio concussion information and policy:
- 1. Emergency Medical Form
- 2. Waiver Form
- 3. Physical Form...Note that a copy of a current school physical can be accepted as well. Any physical must be good through the entire length of your SMAC travel season.
- Important! Please carefully read the new concussion policy by clicking here!
SMAC Tryouts (click on the links below):
- Tryouts Complete
Things to know and do for SMAC tryouts:
- Once any portion of your fee is payed, refunds will not be issued for any reason.
- Come to tryouts with a great attitude and willingness to follow instructions, play hard, and have fun!
- Bring a reversible practice jersey if you have one or can borrow one. If not, come anyway!
- Bring yourself fully dressed for basketball. Locker rooms will not be provided for changing.
- There's a $5 tryout registration fee. Exact change is greatly appreciated!
- Please note that if you cannot attend your tryout for any reason (IE-you are not yet done with your current season), please email us (email@example.com) or call (614-353-5850) to arrange a new tryout date and time.
How do I know what age group I belong to?
- Great question! To determine your age bracket please use the following link to AAU's age determination chart:
Be sure to check back often for updates!