SMAC Basketball Club
Welcome to the 2016 Central Ohio and North Central Ohio SMAC Basketball Club season!:
2016 Raffle Tickes Winners:
- 1. D Pollock
- 2. H Honaker
- 3. A Shipley
- 4. C Nickel
- 5. J Wilcox
To participate on a 2016 Score More Athletic Club (SMAC) a parent/guardian must complete the three forms below as well as read over and familiarize themselves with the Ohio concussion information and policy:
- 1. Emergency Medical Form
- 2. Waiver Form
- 3. Physical Form...Note that a copy of a current school physical can be accepted as well. Any physical must be good through the entire length of your SMAC travel season.
- Important! Please carefully read the new concussion policy by clicking here!
SMAC Tryouts (click on the links below):
- Not all age groups/genders do tryouts. Some coaches prefer to watch and hand-pick their players. Please refer to the "2016 Teams" to contact the specific coach that you seek more information from. Limited tryout info will be added soon to a few age groups.
- Columbus 7th and 8th grade girls tryouts will be Monday, March 7 at Big Walnut Intermediate School from 6:30-8:00 PM.
- Ashland 4th and 5th grade girls tryouts will be Monday, March 7 at Ashland University (Kates Gym) from 6:00-8:00 PM.
- Ashland 9th and 10th grade girls tryout will be Monday, March 7 at Ashland University (Kates Gym) from 6:00-8:00 PM.
Things to know and do for SMAC tryouts:
- Once any portion of your fee is payed, refunds will not be issued for any reason.
- Come to tryouts with a great attitude and willingness to follow instructions, play hard, and have fun!
- Bring a reversible practice jersey if you have one or can borrow one. If not, come anyway!
- Bring yourself fully dressed for basketball. Locker rooms will not be provided for changing.
- There's a $5 tryout registration fee. Exact change is greatly appreciated!
- Please note that if you cannot attend your tryout for any reason (IE-you are not yet done with your current season), please email us (email@example.com) or call (614-353-5850) to arrange a new tryout date and time.
How do I know what age group I belong to?
- Great question! To determine your age bracket please use the following link to AAU's age determination chart:
Be sure to check back often for updates!